Diet for Optimum Health
Consuming alkaline forming vegetables and fruits is what a optimal health diet suggests. By having such a diet we can improve immunity and can also lower the stress. It is seen that acid conditions expose us to poor health. The PH scale is the means we measure acidity and alkalinity of the body fluids. On the scale it is 0 to 14, acid to alkaline, with 7 being neutral.
To have a optimal health it is necessary for the body fluids to be slightly alkaline and the best way to achieve that is to have nutrients from fresh vegetables and fruits with lesser portions of cereals, meat and dairy products.
- Things one should consume for alkaline formation:
- Herbs, teas and spices.
- Freshly squeezed vegetable and fruits juices
- Things one consume for acid formation:
- Fried foods
- Packaged foods
- Pharmaceutical drugs
Here we make you a diet plan which will help you in improving the pH level of the blood and will let you live a healthy life with good eating habits.
Here are some baby steps to optimal nutrition
- consume more protein to boost your metabolism and reduce your appetite.
- Start eating a healthy breakfast, include eggs.
- Replace bad fats and oils with good fats and oils.
- Remove sugar and sweetened beverages and also fruit juices from your diet.
- Do exercise,find an exercise you enjoy and will stick to.
- Start to eat meat, fish and plenty of vegetables for dinner.
- Take adequate sleep and reduce stress level,taking a good care of your life.
- Start eating healthy lunches and snacks, take daily healthy meals.
- Cut on all the processed food and start to focus on quality.
- Commit to a lifetime of improvement.